Monday, August 25, 2008

it's really not all about me ...

but i'm done with that book. where's everyone else? man, i swear my life has been overtaken with bats, vampires and the like lately. i'm sort of ready to move on. unless of course, the next book is bat related, and then i'm in!

so, i'm interested to hear what eric's last chapter thing is, and there were reading group questions at the back of my book ... i don't remember if they were that good -- i typed them into a draft post.

anyone is welcome to throw up a post with a topic of discussion. so go to it. we can ring in here to see who's finished, and if we're mostly done, we can go. so far we have margaret, jen, eric, crowley, julene, and adrian (adam is sitting this one out), right? am i missing anyone? there are other authors, but i don't know if anyone is officially participating yet.

so, that's that.

1 comment:

adrian said...

Yep. I'm done. My cheap-o book doesn't have questions in the back. I too feel like I've been surrounded by vampires. Probably because I have been cranking through the Buffy Chosen Collection which I just got for my birthday. In fact in the first episode of the season I am on Buffy meets Dracula. Its pretty funny.